WiFi Client WAN IP Look Up Tool:
Use this tool is you need to find out what is your WAN IP
address is. In nearest future we will add the IP address tracking system so that
visitors will be able to see when their IP was requested on this page. The IP
tracking system will allow to look up other IPs in our system.
Your Current IP Address is:
represents the WAN (Wide Area Network) address. If you need to find out your
internal IP address you will need to do that manually by following those steps:
1. Press Start, select RUN menu.
2. Type in "cmd" (without quotes) and then press enter
3. Black window will appear
4. Type "ipconfig" press enter
5. You will see your local LAN IP address information
1. Open Console
2. Type: "ifconfig" hit eneter
3. You will se LAN IP Information
Up: 2354.12 Gb
To get fastest and most
affective support use our web request form. Your request
will be routed to proper personal and you will get
response faster then you expect.